viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2022

Changes to my study programme

                    Well to be honest, I think that I a lot of things that I would change in my study programme since I entered to the university, college is supposed to be a great experience however there are many factors that I think ruin the wonderful of this experience.


                 In first place when we talking about the teachers I believe that at least they ought to have been studied Pedagogy because in some subjects I have been the bad lucky of have teachers that don’t have any communication ability and also they are gross and that is to exhausting because it is not possible to maintain a dialogue with themAnother thing that I would change are the prerequisites of the subjects, this is because some subjects don't use any knowledge acquired in the previous subject and also they are annual and it only causes one delay in finish the career and regarding the infrastructure, I have nothing negative to say about it because the university has many well distributed toilets throughout the faculty and they are always very clean and also has many places where one can study and it is very comfortable. The only thing I can say that it makes me angry is just to say that sometimes there is bad management assigning the classrooms, sometimes they send a course of approximately 200 students to very small classrooms which is obviously too uncomfortable, and basically that is the summary of what I think about the university in infrastructure, teachers and subjects.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

                         Well to be honest, I think that I a lot of things that I would change in my study programme since I entered to the ...