viernes, 7 de octubre de 2022

The Best Concert ever

How to start? i was lying on my bed on a evening of January, 2019 when unexpectedly my mother came into the room telling me that she bought tickets for the ''Wisin y Yandel'' concert which I couldn't believe since I had never been to a concert before. I was so excited because I am massive fan of the reagueton genre. Two months passed and it was March 22th and I was already prepare with my best outfit for going with my mom to the ‘’Movistar Arena’’ which was the venue where the concert was to take place, nothing to say, it was a spectacular night, I knew the lyrics of all the songs and sang until I exhausted my vocal cords. When the show was over I went all the way home telling my mom which were my favorite songs and that I was very grateful for the invitation because for my first concert it was wonderful. So anyone reading this blog I completely recommend you give yourself the opportunity to buy tickets to go see these great artists


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

                         Well to be honest, I think that I a lot of things that I would change in my study programme since I entered to the ...