sábado, 22 de octubre de 2022

My Dream job

 When I was a little boy , I loved the magic , I bought a magic kit and showed to my family the magical tricks that I knew, besides  always played computer games where I was a wizard or a healer, on account of that when I grew up I thought Chemistry was like magic is for that I wanted to work in a job related with Chemistry but also I was still interested in Medicine until I got the conclusion that Chemistry and Pharmacy was the mix of all that I wanted. That's why while i was doing my pre-university studies when I was in my 4th year of high school I started to research about the career and i discovered several things, one of them is thar the average salary is 1.5 million which is wonderful because is a lot of money, also that the employability rate is very high, so i dont have the worry of not finding a job once I graduate and the best of all is that I have the option of working in a hospital area making magisterial preparations which is the most I wanted. So I will do my best to pass all my courses so that i can graduate and get the job of my dreams!! <3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

                         Well to be honest, I think that I a lot of things that I would change in my study programme since I entered to the ...