sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2022

A time travel to the future


Honestly I am not so interested in the future, I am a relaxing person, even for the present time, there is a lot of things that I think are so trivial no matter how important they are, On the opposite I really like the free time, leisure activities, in general, all the things that no require organization, that is one of the reasons of why I don’t talk about the future. Besides in some movies show the future like a dystopian civilization where the robots are controlling all the world and the human race are exterminated by the Artificial Intelligence so if I traveled to the future it wouldn't be so far, I think I would travel twenty years approximately, I hope that time the world will have taken measures against climate change and that the areas of science and technology will have evolved enough to be able to combat several of tragic diseases that exist such a SIDA, Alzheimer, cancer, etc; regarding technology I have high expectations that it will be possible to play virtual reality games with full inmersion, where i have the possibility to fly or have powers and any ability that may not be possible in real life but is possible in a game, now that I think about it, a future like that sounds entertaining enough for me to stay for a long time...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

                         Well to be honest, I think that I a lot of things that I would change in my study programme since I entered to the ...